- I don’t have any work experience whatsoever but I have volunteered in heaps of studio recordings for a TV station back home in India. I have also volunteered in a live baseball telecast a couple of times back in Dallas. I have also supervised a lot of postproduction for raw television content.
- My technical expertise isn’t that professional yet but I am well verse with software’s like Adobe Photoshop (Cs6), iMovie, Garage band, Keynote and MS office. My hardware skills would be photography, audio and visual recording, writing and public speaking.
- Most of what I possess is what I learnt in Full Sail in the past few months. I have developed exceptional researching techniques and skills using different tools such as diigo, EBSCO host and Google scholar. I have also learnt iMovie, Garage Band, Keynote, Prezi, Tiki-Toki and the entire Google drive including Google sites. I have also developed my photography skill since I got to meet with a lot of talented photographers here on campus.
- Based on what I discovered in my industry skillset analysis last week, I think that I need to seriously work on my software skills as well as my analysis methods. I also need to start networking a whole lot more as well as manage my time where I can learn and master new programs.
- We have been mentioning in pretty much every assignment of ours about how MCBS is a vast course with so many opportunities so I don’t think that the course would miss addressing any skills that would be required for us. But however, there could be a possibility. If MCBS misses addressing certain aspects such as developing management skills, necessary software skills and time management, I would definitely use firstly, Lynda.com and secondly, take advantage of the entire Google Drive such as Docs, Sites, Scholar, etc. Full Sail has developed and molded me into a self-learner, which has been helping me a lot lately.