The collective feedback that I received from my cohort, instructor and peer review, proved to be of great help in terms of improving the Perro mi perro site.
I made changes in the typography of the entire site. I created a consistency in font size and style, wherever I possibly could.
I changed the background as well. I noticed that the previous background was not relevant. The current background is more relevant in terms of my color scheme.
I changed the navigation bar’s style, color and highlights. Previously, when the mouse hovered over the navigation, the text was not contrasting enough. I adjusted all those errors in this revised edition of the site.
I also changed the banner style and size. I picked the leaderboard web banner size and changed up a bit in terms of style and functionality.